Davis solidified what it means to be part of a Jewish community, first by being connected to the other students and families, and ultimately seeing how we are connected to the people who came before us and to Jewish people all over the world.
Education is an investment, but it doesn’t have to be out of reach.
We can make The Davis Academy accessible for your family. Ask how!
We recognize that choosing the right school for your child is among the most important decisions you will ever make as a family. We also recognize that investing in a private school education requires careful financial planning.
As a school, we seek to admit talented and motivated students, regardless of family resources, and we believe that economic diversity enriches the educational opportunities for all of our families. We strive to ensure that tuition is not a barrier to enrollment, and we encourage families who believe that The Davis Academy may be a good fit for their family to learn more about tuition accessibility.
To learn more about making a The Davis Academy accessible to your family, please reach out to Lisa Mirsky, Director of Admissions at email@example.com or 678-527-3300.
2023-2024 Academic Year Tuition
1st-3rd Grade $27,580
4th-5th Grade $28,140
6th-8th Grade $30,690
- Mechina tuition is $20,620. The 2023-2024 tuition includes a Little Learner Grant reduction of $3,500.
- Supply fee and dining program are included in tuition.
- There is an additional fee of $5,750 for students enrolled in the Davis Learning Center.
The Davis Academy’s Tuition Assistance Fund provides grants for qualified students based on the financial needs of the family with the goal of ensuring that a Davis Academy education is accessible to our diverse community. Approximately 1/3 of our students receive some amount of tuition support annually.
The Davis Academy uses FACTS, an impartial Grant & Aid Assessment company located in Lincoln, Nebraska, to assess demonstrated need, which takes into account several factors, including how many children are enrolled at the school.
- Students in Mechina: Kindergarten Prep through eighth grade have the opportunity to apply for tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance applications will not affect admission decisions; they are considered separately and are held in the strictest of confidence. Tuition assistance is awarded only to students who have completed the Admissions Application Process and have been officially accepted.
- Tuition assistance grants are annual, contingent upon continuing eligibility and availability of funds. While a family must re-apply each year that they seek assistance, our school is committed to meeting the needs of each family as they may evolve throughout the years.
- Families are strongly encouraged to apply and begin the financial assistance process as soon as possible. The deadline to apply for tuition assistance is February 15th.
START TUITION ASSISTANCE APPLICATION
If you have questions about the Tuition Assistance application process, please contact Nathan Wagner ► or call 678-527-3288.