TUITION ACCESSIBILITY PROGRAM
TAP = Tuition Accessibility Program
Education is an investment, but it doesn’t have to be out of reach. We can make The Davis Academy accessible for your family. Ask How!
We recognize that choosing the right school for your child is among the most important decisions you will ever make as a family. We also recognize that investing in a private school education requires careful financial planning.
As a school, we seek to admit talented and motivated students, regardless of family resources, and we believe that economic diversity enriches the educational opportunities for all of our families. We strive to ensure that tuition is not a barrier to enrollment, and we encourage families who believe that The Davis Academy may be a good fit for their family to TAP into Davis and learn more about our TUITION ACCESSIBILITY PROGRAM.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Lisa Mirsky, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-527-3300 to learn more.
2020-2021 Academic Year Tuition
$3,500 Little Learners Grant (Mechina: Kindergarten Prep)
A $3,500 Little Learners Grant is now available for all Mechina: Kindergarten Prep students admitted for the 2020-2021 school year. To be eligible, students must be four years old by the first day of the academic year and must be accepted into the school. There is no additional application required to receive the grant. The grant will be awarded and applied to the cost of tuition once the student is admitted.
ALEF Fund Scholarships
The Davis Academy uses funds from the Georgia Tax Credit program (ALEF fund) to provide financial support to qualified students moving from public schools or entering The Davis Academy for the first time in Mechina: Kindergarten Prep, kindergarten or first grade. Once a student receives a scholarship from ALEF, it is renewable annually until graduation, contingent upon continuing eligibility and availability of funds. Interested families are encouraged to apply through The Davis Academy’s tuition assistance program, which is managed by FACTS, an impartial Grant & Aid Assessment company located in Lincoln, Nebraska. Funds will be made available for qualified students based on the financial needs of the family with the goal of ensuring that a Davis Academy education is accessible to our diverse community.
To be eligible, the student must:
- Be a Georgia resident
- Be an immediate transfer from a Georgia public school (with at least six weeks of attendance)
- OR be eligible to enroll in a qualified first grade, Kindergarten program or Pre-K program
- OR have been a recipient of an SSO scholarship from the previous year
*Meeting eligibility requirements is not a guarantee of receiving an ALEF Fund scholarship.
For questions regarding ALEF Fund Scholarships, please contact Nathan Wagner at email@example.com.
Family Tuition Assistance
The Davis Academy’s Tuition Assistance Fund provides grants for qualified students based on the financial needs of the family with the goal of ensuring that a Davis Academy education is accessible to our diverse community. Approximately 1/3 of our students receive some amount of tuition support annually. The Davis Academy uses FACTS, an impartial Grant & Aid Assessment company located in Lincoln, Nebraska, to assess demonstrated need, which takes into account several factors, including how many children are enrolled at the school. Families who are interested in applying for tuition assistance can do so online at www.factstuitionaid.com. If you are interested in learning more about the application process, please contact Nathan Wagner at 678-527-3288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students in Mechina: Kindergarten Prep through eighth grade have the opportunity to apply for tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance applications will not affect admission decisions; they are considered separately and are held in the strictest of confidence. Tuition assistance is awarded only to students who have completed the Admissions Application Process and have been officially accepted.
- Tuition assistance grants are annual, contingent upon continuing eligibility and availability of funds. While a family must re-apply each year that they seek assistance, our school is committed to meeting the needs of each family as they may evolve throughout the years.
- The deadline to apply for tuition assistance is February 1. Families are strongly encouraged to apply and begin the financial assistance process as soon as possible.
Flexible Payment Plans
Flexible payment plans are available to help families manage tuition expenses. The Davis Academy offers the flexibility of One, Two or Nine Payment plan options. Families elect their preferred payment plan at the time an enrollment contract is signed. For more information regarding tuition payment options, please contact Nathan Wagner at email@example.com.
Tuition Insurance Plan
The Tuition Insurance Plan is available to assist families with the tuition in the event of illness, relocation, or other unanticipated separation from the school.
The Tuition Refund Plan policy is underwritten by Atlantic Specialty Insurance Company, New York, NY, for A.W.G. Dewar, Inc., dba A.W.G. Dewar Insurance Agency, Four Batterymarch Park, Quincy, MA 02169. For more information, please contact Nathan Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org.