The 2020-2021 School Plan is a comprehensive summary of the various protocols, policies and procedures that are in place to help ensure a meaningful and successful school year for our students, faculty and families. This Plan includes many details about each of our scenarios, whether learning On-Campus, through Distance Learning, or in a Hybrid Learning model, all of which are not only possible but likely during the upcoming school year.
We are now “living this plan” and important updates have been made since it was originally published on July 30th. Please take note of the updated protocols listed below.
Important Updates to 2020-2021 School Plan
- Gaiter Neck Masks are Unacceptable for School Use – Aug. 11
- Health Screenings, Positive Cases, Tracing and Potential Transitions to Distance Learning – Aug. 11
- Important Carpool Information – Aug. 21
- New Daily Screening System Ruvna – Aug. 25
- FAQs about New Health Screening System Ruvna – Aug. 25
- Information about Concurrent Learning Path – Aug. 28
- CONCURRENT LEARNERS: Health Screening with Ruvna – Sept. 1