Extended Day Program
The Extended Day Program (EDP) is offered by contract as a convenience to parents who require late afternoon care for children in Mechina through 8th grade.
An Extended Day Program Enrollment form must be completed for each student.
- EDP is located at the Lower School Campus
- Afternoon supervision is offered in the afternoons from the end of the school day until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and from the end of the school day to 5:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Children must be picked up by 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and by 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
- Middle School students enrolled in the EDP program have the parents/signators permission to ride the bus from the Middle School to the Lower School after 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Additional fees will be assessed for late pickup.
- Snacks are provided.
- Students paying EDP annually , per trimester, or pre-paid selected days will report to EDP at the end of the school day.
- Children will not be allowed to enter or leave the facility without being escorted by the parent(s), person authorized by the parent(s) or facility personnel.
- Extended Day Supervision is not available when students are not in attendance for the regular school program (i.e., conference days, school holidays, vacations). In addition, Extended Day Supervision is not available on days of early dismissal.
- An Extended Day Program Enrollment form must be completed for each student. Three options are available:
If you want to enroll your child on a regular basis for afternoon supervision for the full year, for a specific trimester, or selected days, please follow the button below.
for students participating in After School Activities or After School Sports
Students not enrolled in EDP, but who partake in any After School Program or After School Sports have the option to enroll in EDP at a discounted rate if paid in advance. If your student joins EDP while participating in After School activities, all rules of EDP apply to your student including pick up.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org