2020 Davis Together Giving Campaign
This year, because of the unique circumstances and the increased funds needed by the school, The Davis Academy has elected to forego the traditional Davis Fund. Instead, we have created the 2020 Davis Together Giving Campaign. A gift to this campaign is the most important and the only fundraiser this year. Your gift will not only support the general operations of the school but will help mitigate the incremental expenses incurred by The Davis Academy in creating the safest environment possible for our students, faculty and staff.
A Unique Opportunity
Tuition alone does not pay for all the costs of operating our school and the additional expenses related to COVID-19. We are inviting the entire Davis community to come together for a one-time opportunity to help support the school’s immediate needs due to COVID-19. Every new gift or increase over your last year’s annual donation will be matched dollar for dollar up to $500,000. Every dollar you give can be DOUBLED through this matching gift challenge.
Our Commitment to Excellence and Safety
Among the many investments since the pandemic began:
- Provided professional development for faculty including training in: Google Classroom and Reimagining School: Transitioning from Emergency to Planned Distance Learning
- Created a new Educational Technology Specialist position
- Increased the number of faculty to support student cohorts and faculty substitute coverage
- Installed video collaboration technology in classrooms
- Acquired additional software and licenses for learning, safety and communication
- Reconfigured indoor and outdoor spaces including fencing and barriers, safety signage, awnings and installation of playground shading